Gluten Free Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 2/3 cup potato starch
- 2/3 cup tapioca starch
- 2/3 cup soy flour
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1cup brown sugar
- 1cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp boiling water
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Beat the butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add eggs, water and vanilla and beat again.
- In a separate bowl mix together dry ingredients and sift into wet ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Put small teaspoonfuls on a baking tray and bake for 9-12 minutes